Before proceeding please ensure that you have a valid FENIX account and have completed the KYC Verification process.
Links to these can be found below:
Do you have any ETH, QTUM or BTC in a crypto wallet?
If the answer is YES, please go to Instruction 2 on pg. 3.
If the answer is NO, a quick guide on how to buy BTC is detailed below in Instruction 1.
INSTRUCTION 1: INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL CURRENCIES FOR NEW USERS
Converting real currencies to a digital currency
If you’re new to digital currencies, your first step will be to find an exchange that allows you to deposit traditional money to buy a digital currency. Due to regulations that exchanges have imposed upon themselves, exchanges will typically require you to verify your account before depositing your funds, through the submission of identity proof and other personal information, such as a proof of address.
While you are free to use any crypto exchange to buy your initial digital currency, for the purpose of this guide, we have suggested using Localbitcoins.net to acquire Bitcoin, also known as BTC, that you will then use to participate in the FENIX ITO.
Bitcoin is the most widely adopted digital currency and is offered on almost all exchanges – as such, it represents a gateway to purchasing other coins. In other words, if you want to buy any other coins, such as FENIX Tokens, you may do so by following the instructions set out below:
Set up a wallet to hold your BTC
- Go to localbitcoins.net, and click ‘sign up free’ or if you have an account already, skip this step and move to “Purchasing BTC”.
- If you want to switch interface language – you can find language switch at the bottom of the page under ‘Services’.
- Fill in the required fields to register a new account and click the ‘Register’ button
- Check your email after completing the registration and confirm your email address by clicking the link set out therein.
- Once you have clicked the link to verify your address, you will be redirected to a page confirming that your account is now active.
- Congratulations – you now have an active account and a valid crypto wallet!
With your verified account, you can now buy the BTC with which you will subscribe for FENIX Tokens.
- Go to the main page of localbitcoins.net and in the search box fill in the form with the amount you want to buy in your currency, your location and choose a payment method.
- If you’re unsure how you want to pay, choose “All online offers” as your payment method.
- The site will list BTC traders available in your region.
- From the list of advertisements, choose one from a trader with a good reputation score and a high amount of trades.
- You can click the ‘Buy’ button to view more information about an advertisement.
- After you press the ‘Buy’ button you’ll see more information about the advertisement, including the terms of the trade.
- Read through them before submitting the trade request – if you don’t agree with them, you can go back to the previous page and choose another advertisement.
- To start the trade, type in the blue box how much you want to buy, enter a message for the seller and click the Send trade request button to the start the trade.
- Be sure you’re ready to pay when clicking the button, if you don’t pay before the payment window is over, the trade will be automatically cancelled.
- Once you have made the payment, click the I have paid button.
- Once the trader has verified that your payment has been received your BTC will be released from escrow and they are instantly available in your LocalBitcoins wallet.
- Congratulations – you now are a proud owner of BTC.
INSTRUCTION 2: HOW TO BUY FENIX TOKENS
Using your BTC, ETH or QTUM to subscribe for FENIX Tokens.
- Go to fenix.cash and click the ‘Buy Tokens’ button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- You will then need to sign up, if you have not done so already, by filling in your name, email address and designating a password.
- If you have already signed up, click the login button and enter your email address and password.
- You will then be taken to the ‘Buy & Sell’ section of FENIX – if you want to buy FENIX Tokens, press the ‘Buy’ button.
- Select the cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH or QTUM) that you wish to use to buy your FENIX Tokens.
- Enter the amount of FENIX Tokens that you wish to buy and press the ‘Buy Now’ button
- You will be shown a screen with the details required to transfer your cryptocurrency to pay for your FENIX Tokens.
- There are two pieces of information that you need from this screen, the amount of cryptocurrency that you need to pay, and the address of your FENIX wallet, which is a long line of numbers and letters.
- If you wish to pay with BTC from your wallet in localbitcoins.net, select ‘Send bitcoins’ and then paste:
- The address of your bitcoin wallet into the ‘Receiving bitcoin address’ line; and
- The amount in BTC into the ‘Amount in bitcoins’ line.
- Press ‘Continue and then on the next screen press ‘Send from Wallet’.
- If you wish to pay with cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH or QTUM) from another wallet, please follow the instructions from that wallet to input the amount of the cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH or QTUM) to send, and the wallet address to send it to and send the cryptocurrency.
- It may take up to 15 minutes for the transaction to show up in your wallet, after which time, you will see the tokens credited to your wallet.
- Congratulations – you are now a proud owner of FENIX Tokens!
Once your payment is confirmed, we will keep you up-to-date via status e-mails, so please check your mailbox.
You will also be sent a verification email for your FENIX Account when you first sign up for that – please use this to verify your account within five days, or your account will be locked. Questions in relation to this can be sent to [email protected]
For more information relating to this and other aspects of FENIX, check out our WHITEPAPER and TRUNCATED WHITEPAPER, located at https://fenix.cash.